This is my foolproof recipe that I’ve been making for years! A 5-ingredient recipe, healthy and light.
1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 9 whole graham crackers)
1/4 cup sugar
6 Tbsp margarine, melted
2 packages Neufchâtel cream cheese (1/3 Less Fat)*
3/4 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup plain greek yogurt, nonfat
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Grind or smash graham crackers
3. Add the sugar and melted margarine
4. Press this mixture into a pie or springform pan
1. Beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth and fluffy. Make sure cream cheese is soft enough (or soften in microwave) so you come out with a smooth batter and not lumpy.
2. Add in the eggs until fully incorporated
3. Lastly, add the greek yogurt and vanilla
4. Pour into the crust and place in the oven, preferably with a pan underneath in case of spillage.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes, until just set and slightly jiggly; a small crack in the pie is alright.
6. Refrigerate the pie until cold and ready to serve.
*I always use 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese (Neufchâtel), but another option is Greek Cream Cheese. The greek yogurt product has higher protein and less total and saturated fat.
Nutrition per Serving: 245 calories, 8g protein, 23g carbs, 0g fiber, 13g fat, 7g sat fat, 308mg sodium (using Philadelphia 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese)
Nutrition per Serving: 215 calories, 12g protein, 25g carbs, 0g fiber, 7g fat, 4g sat fat, 198mg sodium (using Green Mountain Farms Greek Cream Cheese)