Right now my favorite food website is THE KITCHN
“Inspiring cooks, nourishing homes”
This website has been so helpful for tips, tricks, ideas, and recipes! A little bit about this foodie site…..
- From the creators of the Apartment Therapy blog have created this daily food magazine on the Web
- Founded in 2005
- Publishes 20 short articles daily with the goal of informing and inspiring
- Topics – home cooking, recipes, cooking lessons, product reviews, kitchen design, renovation advice
- The editors suggest you start at The Kitchn’s Archive
- Learn section – Cooking, Cleaning, Organizing, Cooking School
What do I go to the website for?
- Quick recipes
- Learn a new technique or trick about food
- Learn a kitchen tool such as an air fryer or instant pot
- Learn about various diets under Meal Planning
- Fun articles…a recent one is “We Tried 5 Methods for Cleaning Grease Stains Off Glass Bakeware” OR “21 Things That’ll Help You Relax More in 2021”
- Very easy to read and understand website (without a whole bunch of junk or ads)
- Overall so many ideas and inspiration!
Happy football NFL playoffs weekend!
More to come on this, plus more of my favorite foodie websites!!