Here are some of my favorite kitchen tools and utensils that I use on a daily basis! More lists to come soon.Read More
Right now my favorite food website is THE KITCHN
“Inspiring cooks, nourishing homes”
This website has been so helpful for tips, tricks, ideas, and recipes! A little bit about this foodie site…..
- From the creators of the Apartment Therapy blog have created this daily food magazine on the Web
- Founded in 2005
- Publishes 20 short articles daily with the goal of informing and inspiring
- Topics – home cooking, recipes, cooking lessons, product reviews, kitchen design, renovation advice
- The editors suggest you start at The Kitchn’s Archive
- Learn section – Cooking, Cleaning, Organizing, Cooking School
What do I go to the website for?
- Quick recipes
- Learn a new technique or trick about food
- Learn a kitchen tool such as an air fryer or instant pot
- Learn about various diets under Meal Planning
- Fun articles…a recent one is “We Tried 5 Methods for Cleaning Grease Stains Off Glass Bakeware” OR “21 Things That’ll Help You Relax More in 2021”
- Very easy to read and understand website (without a whole bunch of junk or ads)
- Overall so many ideas and inspiration!
Happy football NFL playoffs weekend!
More to come on this, plus more of my favorite foodie websites!!