Chef Timothy C. Westaway has been involved in the culinary field for over 30 years worldwide.
He was raised in Los Angeles California, cooking came naturally to him in his early years. He decided to take it seriously so he enrolled in the culinary program at the University of New Orleans Louisiana where he studied local foods, classical French cuisine, and many other international foods.
After receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree, his dream was to apprentice at the “Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company” and to travel the world for more experiences. Then living and working in many different countries at five star luxury hotels and resorts, learning from the locals their ingredients and cooking techniques.
His travels have taken him working throughout the US, Hawaii, Southeast Asia, and Europe. He is well experienced in many different diets, cuisines, and looking forward to helping you reach any of your dietary goals and creating unforgettable memories at your residence.
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor’s Degree of Culinary Arts from the University of New Orleans, Louisiana
- Graduate of “Alchemy Academy” of Raw Vegan Foods – Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- HACCP trainer and champion in food sanitation and hotel hygiene for Avista Hideaway, Accor Hotel Company Thailand
- ServSafe – State of California, Arizona, and all USA
- State of Arizona Department of Public Safety- Level one fingerprint clearance card # 2021AO9823
- Food Handlers Safe Hygiene Certifications