Cook Day Charges
$60 per hour – Weekly Meals + grocery cost
$70 per hour – Special Occasions + grocery cost
- Grocery shopping (optional – Chef shops or Client shops)
- If the Chef grocery shops, I estimate 30 minutes to 1 hour. Otherwise the Client can shop.
- Arrive at Client’s house and cook
- Estimated one (1) hour per meal cooking, this depends on the type of meal cooked, how complex and involved it is, how many food items/elements, talking or distractions while cooking, etc
- More number of meals, more time spent cooking in the home
- Less meals with 1-6 servings, less time spent cooking
- If servings are 7 or more, this could possibly add more time spent cooking
- As an example, if cooking 4 meals, it’s going to take about 4 hours = $240. Then I clean the kitchen afterward.
- Initial cook day may take longer because of meeting for the first time, short kitchen tour, learning your kitchen, and discussing any further details
- Plus an extra 20-30 minutes to clean the kitchen and dishes allotted for
*Travel fees not included
View more pricing information and per serving cost here under FAQ: “This is great! How much does the service cost?”